Skip to content
- At Exponent, we respect the privacy of personal data and information of our candidates and all confidential information received from our clients and partners.
- We are committed to ensuring that our team members adhere to the highest standards of confidentiality in respect of such information.
- The primary purpose to collect certain personal information from candidates is to find appropriate employment opportunities for them with our clients; to assist our clients in assessment of our candidates for such opportunities; and to provide advice and assistance to our candidates for their talent and career development initiatives.
- By providing us personal data and information, the candidates are deemed to have consented to and authorized us to disclose the personal information and data to our clients, both within and outside the country of their residence, for the purpose stated above.
- We collect personal data which is necessary and adequate but not excessive in relation to such purpose. We may therefore request for and collect personal information such as name, address, email address, phone numbers, age, gender, date of birth, country of residence, nationality, education and work experience that may not otherwise be publicly available.
- We shall not release such personal information and data to any third party except for the purpose stated above, or to a competent authority if required by law.